Submit a Post to Truck Camper HQ
Thanks for your interest in submitting a post to Truck Camper HQ.
Please read the Post Submission Guidelines For TruckCamperHQ.com. Then fill out the Post Submission Form below. Once you complete the form it will be reviewed prior to publication..
Post Submission Guidelines For TruckCamperHQ.com
TruckCamperHQ.com is Truck Campers, Outdoor Sports. Recreation, Travel and RV Lifestyle. If you have written an post about any of these topics, we encourage you to submit your post/posts for publication on our website.
The posts you submit should be informative and on topic, in other words the whole post should not be about your product or website. There should be no self-serving links in the main body of the post.
We will not accept links or post that promote or link to sites that include pornography/adult material, hate or violence-oriented, suggest racial intolerance, advocate against any individual or group, have insulting, obscene, degrading tone, or contain profanity.
Even if you are not a website owner, we encourage you to submit a post to TruckCamperHQ.com. If you are an experienced RVer or Camper, your knowledge can help other RVers and Campers.
The posts you submit must be your original work, and you must hold the rights to authorize publication of the post. You may submit an post that has been previously published in print or online. By submitting your post, you grant TruckCamperHQ.com the right to publish the works on TruckCamperHQ.com as well as include any post submitted in our e-newspaper. You retain the copyright on your work.
Posts should be at least 500 words in length and should not exceed 4000 words in length. The post will need to be entered into the form field.
The post must use proper English, spelling, grammar, punctuation, capitalization and sentence structure. TruckCamperHQ.com may make minor edits to your post (e.g., spelling, grammar and style issues) and we may have to make some slight changes to the title of the post to make it easier for search engines to find it. Remember always include your main topic in post title.
Format For Post Submission
The posts you submit should be formatted as follows:
- Author’s Name: This is where you put your name; first and last name is required.
- Post Title: Remember always include your main topic in post title. Maximum of 100 characters, NO HTML
- PostTags: Tags help search engines find the posts when they are on the internet. You can use up to 5 tags per post. Remember the first keyword you choose must be included as one of the first 3 words in the title of your post. Please do not use company names as tags. If this is confusing to you, just skip this step, submit your post and we will choose the tags for you. This may require that we modify the title of your post.
- Post Category: Use the drop down to select the best category that fits your post’s content.
- Post Content: This is where you share your knowledge of RVing, camping, the outdoors etc. Remember, make the post is interesting, and do not use long paragraphs. You may also include your Author BIO at the end of the post. The Autohor Bio should be about 3 sentences and can include one URL link.
Keep the post on topic. If there are several topics you want to share, make each topic a separate post. This is not where you push your products, your website, etc. No links or HTML in the article body.
The post should be a minimum of 500 words and a maximum of 4000 words.
How to Submit An Post
Complete the Post Submission Form at the top of this page. Include all information that is required.
Within 7 days of your submission, you will be notified via e-mail of the status of the post. If the post does not meet the Post Submission Guidelines, you could be asked to correct and resubmit the post.
We reserve the right to refuse any post that does not meet our guidelines
You are free to submit as many posts as you want.
Thank you for submitting your posts to TruckCamperHQ.com